The National Leadership of PDP Youth Alliance has given the Economic and financial crime commission (EFCC) 5 days ultimatum to Probe the Governor of Kano State ,the immediate past chairman of the All Progressive Congress Comrade Adams Oshiomole, the National Leader of the All Progressive Congress APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs Chief Godswil Akpabio.
Reacting to calls by the All Progressive Congress (APC), for the probe of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential candidate in the 2019 general elections, Atiku Abubakar, Former Senate President Bukola Saraki and Senator Dino Melaye.
Omini who said the call by APC is laughable, says it is time to differentiate between the sheep and the goats.
Omini who said no amount of harassment of PDP Leaders will stop the exit of APC come 2023.
- Rotary Club Of Calabar -Tinapa Honors Honorable Mrs Blessing Egbara With A Meritorious Award (Photos)
- School Reopening: Wike Talks Tough, Vow To Sanction Schools That Violates COVID-19 Protocols
- Trouble Looms In Nigeria As 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court
- BREAKING!! Lawmaker Cries To Buhari As Herdsmen Takes Over His Community
- CRIME WATCH: N2.67Billion School Feeding Funds Found In Private Accounts – ICPC
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Phillips Outsourcing 2020 Bank Contact Center Agents Recruitment (1,000 Openings)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Virgin-Landmarts
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020