BREAKING!! Plot To Arrest And Detain Oshiomhle Thickens
The Edo state chapter of the All Progressives Congress has accused the Governor Godwin Obaseki-led Edo State Government of “hatching a plot to illegally detain” Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, a former National Chairman of the party
who has joined the campaign for its candidate, Pastor Ize-Iyamu, over “trumped-up charges and a politically-motivated probe” on the eve of the Sept. 19 Governorship election.
We that the APC also alleged that the Governor, acting through conscripted thugs and cultists, is finalizing plans to set fire on the farm and businesses of billionaire businessmen, Captain Hosa Okunbo, in the State in a bid to coerce him into backing the PDP.
Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon, the Vice-Chairman, Media and Publicity Committee of the APC National Campaign Council, made these allegations in a Sunday press conference in Benin City, monitored by Igbere TV.
“Mr. Godwin Obaseki is also planning to continue his persecution of Comrade Adams Oshiomhole with trumped-up and inconsequential charges at the eleventh hour of electoral politics. Obaseki’s simple plan is to arraign Oshiomhole for a probe that has been revealed as nothing but a targeted political witch-hunt and then deny him bail on eve of election to paralyze the APC.”
“We have also been reliably apprised of the fact that a top security aid of the governor has been frenziedly coordinating different meetings with thugs, cultists, and other agents of state like the discredited politically Wabazigan,
a pseudo-state police which he has weaponized as a tool of oppression, to devise various demonic plans to ransack the homes of our party members and leaders with the view of destroying their properties and planting incriminating items that would serve as a basis for unjust harassment and illegal detainment.”
“These people, emboldened and funded by our state resources, are also plotting to set fire on the farm of Captain Hosa Okunbo because the Governor believes he is entitled to his support and will see to the destruction of his businesses and reputation if we won’t offer this support.”
Hon. Obahiagbon said the Governor was responsible for the violent attacks in Benin City on Saturday, alleging that he set the thugs on protesters who expressed their rejection of him and his party, the PDP.
He condemned the acts as a show of “desperadoism” and a direct affront on the constitution and rule of law, while appealing to the Police, INEC, and other stakeholders to prevail on the Governor to allow for peaceful conduct of the election.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Max FM Iya Jogbo is dead , TVC Communications Grieves
- Jobs in Lagos Today for Graduate Direct Sales Executive at Transsnet Group
- Field Disbursement Officer at Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
- Job Vacancies in Nigeria at Biomedical Nigeria Limited
- Hot Nigeria Jobs in a Sales & Distribution IT Firm in Lagos
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
- BREAKING!! Plot To Arrest And Detain Oshiomhle Thickens
- World Hepatitis Day: C-River Govt To Conduct Free Screening
- My Experience When I Visited A Hospital Amid COVID-19 Pandemic — Ubi Franklin Reveals
- OH NO!! 25-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him For Another Man
- HELLO GUYS!! If You Don’t Stop Doing These 9 Terrible Things, Your Woman Will Cheat On You (Especially No. 1,3 & 7)
Share this post with your Friends on