The lawmaker representing Bayelsa East throughout the greater chamber of the National Assembly, Ben Murray Bruce, has raised an alarm that males of the Nigeria stress had been making frantic efforts to kill his colleague, Senator Dino Melaye.
Melaye had moreover cried out that the IGP was attempting to arrest and inject him to dying.
Ben Bruce tweeted, “#HappeningRightNow! The @PoliceNG are presently at @dino_melaye’s residence and are threatening to fireplace tire gasoline into the establishing.
“And this is intentional. They know he is asthmatic and if these gases go into his house, they’d kill him. Enough is Enough!”
- JUST IN! Cross River Relaxes Curfew Further, Now From 6pm To 6am
- Vandalism: Obong Of Calabar Blames Ayade, Says He Knows Nothing About Administration
- My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Paid Her Rent, Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 – Man Cries Bitterly
- Strike Will Continue As Long As Govt Withholds Our Salaries — ASUU
- HOT!! Vacate Rivers Now, Else…— Police Commissioner Tell IPOB Members
- Job for Loan Recovery Officer at Swiss Credit Limited
- Primary School Teacher needed at Silver Crest School
- Vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos ( 4 Job Positions )
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020