Oyo Police Command has rearrested Sunday Shodipo, the suspected serial killer in Akinyele. Shodipe, 19, escaped from police custody barely a week ago
Police Public Relations Officer of Oyo Police Command, Olugbenga Fadeyi, confirmed the development to newsmen on Sunday, August 23, 2020. Shodipe was re-arrested at his grandma’s place at the Ojoo area of Ibadan and is currently being detained at the Eleyele police station. The police said more details of the re-arrest would be made available shortly.
He confirmed the suspect has been kept in safer custody.
Recall that the Inspector General of Police, Muhammned Adamu sent in a crack team of detectives to complement the efforts of the officers of the command after Shodipe escaped from custody.
Oyo Commissioner of Police, Chuks Enwonwu, had placed a N500,000 bounty on the suspect.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group