•••Accused of Misappropriating N700m Staff Training Fund
Policemen attached to the Force Criminal Investigation Department on Monday seized two official bulletproof vehicles of suspended Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu.
One of the vehicles was recovered in Abuja and the other in Maiduguri, Borno State.
It was gathered that the vehicles were taken to the Force Headquarters but later moved to the commission’s headquarters.
Magu’s office on the 10th floor of the new EFCC building located along Airport Road, Jabi, Wuse II, has also been sealed.
Some detectives were said to have stormed the commission’s head office and sealed the office.
Sources said that workers were barred from accessing the entire floor where the office was located.
Magu is being grilled by the panel at the Presidential Villa over alleged mismanagement of recovered funds and lack of transparency in the recovered assets.
He is also being accused of misappropriating N700 million earmarked for the training of EFCC staff.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022