BREAKING: Police shortlists 80,724 names for recruitment
The Police Service Commission says that 80,724 candidates have been shortlisted nationwide for aptitude test for recruitment into the Constable cadre of Police.
A statement by Mr Ikechukwu Ani, the Head, Press and Public Relations in the commission in Abuja on Tuesday said the aptitude test had been slated for Aug. 3.
Ani said the test would hold in the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory.
News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that President Muhammadu Buhari had mandated the commission to recruit 10,000 Nigerians into the Nigeria Police Force.
The commission had earlier, shortlisted 210,150 applicants from 315,032 applications received at the close of its recruitment portal on Jan. 11.
Ani said that the commission was currently sending SMS to the telephone numbers of the shortlisted candidates, inviting them for the aptitude test scheduled to start by 8 a.m.
He urged candidates to check the comprehensive list from the commission’s website, www.psc.org.ng or visit the Police Command Headquarters in their respective states and FCT, where the list would be pasted.
Ani warned the candidates against any form of examination malpractice as culprits would be apprehended and punished accordingly. (NAN)
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution