Police Storms Hotel, Begins Room-To-Room Search For Sinners In Kano
Officials of Sharia Police known as “Hisbah” in Kano State on Friday, November 27, allegedly conducted a door-to-door search at Hills and Valley, a holiday and relaxation resort located at Dawakin Kudu in Kano state.
According to a report by Sahara Reporters, Hisbah officials arrived at the resort and mandated the staff to take them around all the facilities in the resort as they searched for ”sinners”.
The agency established to enforce Sharia law in some states in the region, recently banned stylish haircuts, sagging of trousers, playing of music at social events by disk jockeys, and seizing tricycle from riders for adorning them with pictures considered to be obscene and against the tenents of Islam.
BREAKING!! Police Storms Hotel, Begins Room-To-Room Search For Sinners In Kano
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom