Chicago rapper, King Von has died at the age of 26 after being gunned down in an Atlanta shooting.
His friend and producer, DJ On Da Beat, who confirmed his death via his Instagram account, said he was shot on Friday after a shooting broke out outside Atlanta’s Monaco Hookah Lounge.
“My heart can’t take this. Please just FaceTime me bro.
Why they had to take you. I will see you again cos we just getting started.
“ RIP my best friend,” he said.
Confirming the incident, Atlanta police Deputy Chief, Timothy Peek said that physical altercation escalated into an exchange of gunfire with those groups
“Two police officers, who were working at that particular club, or lounge, noticed the altercation and engaged some of the people involved.
“There was an exchange of gunfire with police as well, “he said.
Also, his fellow artistes including Chance The Rapper, Davido, Calboy, Dreezy, Joey Purp, took to social media to share their condolences.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited