BREAKING!!! President Buhari Departs London, On His Way To Saudi Arabia Amid Protests
According to a Presidency source, President Buhari has left London for Saudi Arabia amid protests against him.
According to Weetalknaija.com.ng, President Muhammadu Buhari left London earlier today for a meeting with his personal physician in Saudi Arabia, as protesters took over Abuja House in the United Kingdom.
Reno Omokri led a group of people in a rally against President Muhammadu Buhari’s medical trip to London on Friday.
Omokri has lamented Nigeria’s weak health care system and chastised President Muhammadu Buhari for the Lekki shooting during the #EndSARS protest in Lagos, as well as the rehabilitation of Boko Haram terrorists.
President Buhari’s frequent trips abroad contrast with his statement criticizing prominent Nigerians and politicians who go abroad for medical treatment.
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting