BREAKING!! President Buhari Loses Another Top Aide
Weetalknaija Blog can authoritatively reports that Sani Yekini, a protocol officer attached to the office of the First Lady, Aisha Buhari, has passed away.
This reliable online newspaper gathered that, Aisha Buhari announced Yekini’s death in a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter on Wednesday night, June 10.
The First Lady, who condoled with the family of the deceased, however, did not reveal the cause of his death. She said the official died in the morning of Wednesday.
Aisha Buhari said on the death of the Presidential aide:
Mr Yekini served in my office for 4 years, he was down with diabetes and lost the battle today. He was a very committed, dedicated and courageous staff. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.”
The death means the Presidency has lost another aide which is the third death recorded in Aso Rock, Nigeria’s Presidential Villa in two months after Abba Kyari’s death.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! APC Screening Disqualifies Ondo Governor Over Anti-Party
- See Photos: This Is A Deeply Disturbing Post, Please Don’t Read If You Don’t Have A Strong Heart
- Heavy Rainfall: 28 States In Danger Of Flood, NEMA Warns
- Former NDDC Boss Recount Ordeal, Says Akpabio’s ‘Oath Of Secrecy’ Would Have Sent Her To Prison
- I Did Not Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Uzodinma — Wike
Share this post with your Friends on