Weetalknaija Blog can authoritatively reports that Sani Yekini, a protocol officer attached to the office of the First Lady, Aisha Buhari, has passed away.
This reliable online newspaper gathered that, Aisha Buhari announced Yekini’s death in a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter on Wednesday night, June 10.
The First Lady, who condoled with the family of the deceased, however, did not reveal the cause of his death. She said the official died in the morning of Wednesday.
Aisha Buhari said on the death of the Presidential aide:
Mr Yekini served in my office for 4 years, he was down with diabetes and lost the battle today. He was a very committed, dedicated and courageous staff. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.”
The death means the Presidency has lost another aide which is the third death recorded in Aso Rock, Nigeria’s Presidential Villa in two months after Abba Kyari’s death.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021