BREAKING!!! President Buhari Returns To Daura In Kastina
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, better known as Kemi Olunloyo, a Nigerian journalist, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari is not in London as previously announced.
According to Weetalknaija, the controversial journalist said on Sunday, April 4 on her Twitter page that President Buhari is resting in Daura, his home town in Katsina State.
Olunloyo has asked Garba Shehu, President Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, to reveal the “fact” to Reno Omokri, a former Presidential aide, so that he and his co-protesters can leave Abuja House in London, the Nigerian president’s purported residence.
“President Muhammadu is resting in Daura, Katsina, and y’all believe he’s in London,” Olunloyo tweeted. Who are you going to believe? Is it me or the mainstream media? “Garbage” is a term that comes to mind. Shehu, please tell Reno and the rest of the crew to leave right now. Avoid playing these games. You won’t see the danfo Buhari again, either. You can’t keep “Fem” Shushing faceAdesina indefinitely.”
See the following article for more information:
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom