BREAKING!! President Buhari Shuns Nigerian Hospitals, Flies To London For Medical Attention
President Muhammadu Buhari will fly to London, United Kingdom, tomorrow, Tuesday, March 30, 2021, for a routine medical check-up.
According to a Channels TV story, “this was confirmed in a statement released on Monday night by the Special Advisor to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina.”
“In the morning, President Buhari will consult with the security chiefs before leaving the country for the United Kingdom.”
“He’ll be back in Nigeria in the second week of April 2021,” says the statement.
SEE THE COMPLETE STATEMENT:
PRESS RELEASE FROM THE STATE HOUSE
PRESIDENT BUHARI WAS CHARGED FOR A REGULAR MEDICAL EXAMINATION IN LONDON.
On Tuesday, March 30, 2021, President Muhammadu Buhari will travel to London, United Kingdom, for a routine medical check-up.
In the morning, the President meets with the Security Chiefs before embarking on his trip.
He is scheduled to return to the country in the second week of April 2021.
Femi Adesina is a Nigerian actress.
President’s Special Adviser on Foreign Affairs
(Publicity and Media)
29th of March, 2021
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution