President Buhari To Reopen Land Borders soon.
The President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government says plans were on to reopen the nation’s land borders which were shut in 2019.
Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Zainab Ahmed, disclosed this on Wednesday during an interview with State House correspondents.
The nation’s land borders have been closed since August 2019 as parts of efforts to curtail illegal importation of drugs, small arms and agricultural products into country from neighbouring West African nations.
Ahmed, according to a report by The PUNCH, said the presidential committee set up on the matter has completed its job and has recommended the reopening of the borders.
BREAKING!! President Buhari To Reopen Land Borders
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom