According to the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha announced that the retreat would hold on August 15 and 16, a change in date would be announced because of “the President’s prior engagement”.
He said, “The President will inaugurate the new ministers on August 21.
“You know that the SGF announced earlier in the day that a retreat for the ministers designate would hold on August 15 and 16, after which the inauguration would take place.
“But that date will change because of the President’s prior engagement. During that period, he is scheduled to be in Katsina State where he will be inaugurating some projects.
“In view of this development, the retreat will be moved to August 19 and 20. The SGF will announce the change in date. Then the inauguration will hold on August 21.”
Shortly after administering oaths of office on the ministers, Buhari is expected to assign portfolios to them.
With the Federal Executive Council properly constituted, Buhari will preside over the first meeting of the council in his second term.￼
The Senate on Tuesday confirmed the 43 nominees Buhari sent to the upper chamber of the National Assembly for screening and confirmation.
Some of the ministers-designate are Uchechukwu Ogah (Abia), Muhammad Bello (Adamawa), Godswill Akpabio (Akwa Ibom), Chris Ngige (Anambra), Sharon Ikeazu (Anambra), Adamu Adamu (Bauchi), Mariam Katagum (Bauchi), Timipre Silva (Bayelsa), George Akume (Benue), Mustapha Shehuri (Borno), Goddy Agba (Cross River), Festus Keyamo (Delta) and Ogbonnaya Onu (Ebonyi), among others.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )