Alhaji Bature Sambo, the 2019 election campaign coordinator of President Buhari in Zamfara State defected to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) alongside other top members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state on Thursday August 8.
Speaking at the “defection” ceremony held at the Gusau Government House, Sambo hinged his defection on Governor Bello Matawalle’s perfomance which includes ending banditry in less than two weeks of his tenure.He further held that the former Governor of the state Abdul’aziz Abubakar Yari was unable to do same.
Sambo defected to the PDP alongside the current Board Chairman, National Hospital Port Harcourt, Alhaji Muktari Anka; the immediate past Commissioner for Youth Development, Alhaji Abdullahi Mohammed; the immediate past Special Adviser, Alhaji Ibrahim Ajala, and over 6,000 other APC supporters.
Receiving the APC defectors, Governor Matawalle stated that everyone will be treated equally and also warned supporters of the past administration to desist from creating unneccessary tension in the state or face the full wrath of the law.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )