The House of Representatives has asked the Central Bank of Nigeria to suspend the planned Cashless policy.
The House resolved to mandate the committee on banking to investigate the policy and report to the House in 4 weeks.
The decision followed a motion of urgent public importance moved by Benjamin Kalu.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company