The Cross River State House of Assembly, has today during the Wednesday plenary session asked that every activities as it concerns the proposed 2000 hectares of land in Obubra and Boki local government areas of Cross River State respectively be put on hold until the Committee, led by the former Commissioner for Lands and Housing, Engr. Dane Osim Asu appears before the House and state in clear terms what the governor, Senator Ben Ayade wants to use the land for.
Recalled that, the governor, Ben Ayade had last week sent some delegations headed by Dane Osim Asu for land assessment tour across the state, which according to Osim, claimed that the land is strictly for Agricultural purposes and not for RUGA.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company