The member representing Obubra 1 State Constituency in the Cross River State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon Friday Gabriel Okpechi has today 11th June, 2019 sworn in for the second term to represent the good people of Obubra 1.
In a congratulatory message, FG Okpechi congratulated the good people of Obubra for their overwhelming support in the past four years, Okpechi pledged more achievements, performances and all inclusive governance.
“I thank God for His mercy over my life. I am grateful at what is happening here today. It has always been my joy to serve my people. I am grateful that I have not failed my people; my constituency. At every point in time, I will identify with my people and will always ensure that the mandate they gave me is properly accounted for and my promises kept”, Okpechi said.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group