Proprietors of Private Schools whose major interest is money and money are those behind the push to reopen schools in the midst of an alarming increase in the Covid19 infections levels nationwide.They are desperate to start collecting school fees after their inexperienced online classes.
The Scenario is this;the Schools reopens,they demand and collect their fees from parents,your Child contracts Covid19,they call you and the NCDC to remove your Child from their school to Godknows Isolation Centre,even if your child is back,he battles with mockery and stigma from his mates and so on..
Matured People are not even using face masks and practicing social distancing talkless of Children.
I don’t know of any mother who would agree to go home while her child is in an Isolation Centre.
We know you need to pay your staff and settle your bills,but please consider the lives of our little,fragile and innocent Children.
We can make out for the time wasted but not for a single life lost.
SENATOR SHEHU SANI
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022