Proprietors of Private Schools whose major interest is money and money are those behind the push to reopen schools in the midst of an alarming increase in the Covid19 infections levels nationwide.They are desperate to start collecting school fees after their inexperienced online classes.
The Scenario is this;the Schools reopens,they demand and collect their fees from parents,your Child contracts Covid19,they call you and the NCDC to remove your Child from their school to Godknows Isolation Centre,even if your child is back,he battles with mockery and stigma from his mates and so on..
Matured People are not even using face masks and practicing social distancing talkless of Children.
I don’t know of any mother who would agree to go home while her child is in an Isolation Centre.
We know you need to pay your staff and settle your bills,but please consider the lives of our little,fragile and innocent Children.
We can make out for the time wasted but not for a single life lost.
SENATOR SHEHU SANI
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate