Senator Danjuma Goje has withdrawn from the 9th Senate Presidency election expected to hold on June 11.
According to Vanguard, the lawmaker also endorsed the Senate Leader, Ahmad Lawan, for the position.
This was disclosed by the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir el-Rufai, after their meeting behind closed doors with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Wednesday.
El-Rufai was accompanied by Senators Lawan, Goje and the Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters, Senator Ita Enang, while briefing State House Correspondents on the latest development.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company