BREAKING!! Shocking Reasons Why EFCC Arrest Rochas Okorocha
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Tuesday evening arrested a former Imo Governor, Senator Rochas Okorocha.
The agency picked him at his private office in Abuja.
EFCC Head of Media, Wilson Uwujaren, confirmed the development.
The reason is not known yet, but the Senator reportedly failed to honour invitations by the agency.
Governor Hope Uzodinma had accused Okorocha of misappropriating state funds.
In February, the lawmaker accused Uzodinma of unleashing the EFCC and the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) against him.
Okorocha said the state government had not been able to prove corruption allegations against him and family in court.
“I was never a poor man before I became governor of Imo state. I came here, brought my children to invest, brought everybody to invest”, he had said.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution