BREAKING : Sowore finally regain freedom after 125 days in detention
The Department of State Security has obeyed the court order granting the convener of RevolutionNow Movement, Omoyele Sowore and his co-convener, Wale Bakare.
SaharaReporters reports that the duo were released on Thursday evening after 125 days in prison.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited