In light of the dispute between herself and fellow housemate, Mercy, Tacha has been disqualified from the Big Brother house as she vehemently disobeyed the constitution of the Big Brother house.
This comes after the altercation that occurred between the two housemates earlier today, Friday in the house – videos of the duo have been making rounds on social media as fans and viewers of the show pondered the fates of both housemates following their brawl. (Watch the videos here, if you missed it)
Moments ago, Biggie announced how Tacha had categorically broken a section of the constitution and as such, led to her disqualification from the house while stating that though she sought the full 90 days in the house, she however won’t be making it.
In no time, the Instagram socialite, without acknowledging any of the housemates in the house, is seen leaving in an unapologetic manner.
- Rotary Club Of Calabar -Tinapa Honors Honorable Mrs Blessing Egbara With A Meritorious Award (Photos)
- School Reopening: Wike Talks Tough, Vow To Sanction Schools That Violates COVID-19 Protocols
- Trouble Looms In Nigeria As 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court
- BREAKING!! Lawmaker Cries To Buhari As Herdsmen Takes Over His Community
- CRIME WATCH: N2.67Billion School Feeding Funds Found In Private Accounts – ICPC
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Phillips Outsourcing 2020 Bank Contact Center Agents Recruitment (1,000 Openings)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Virgin-Landmarts
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020