BREAKING : Tension As Army Commander Sacked For Complaining Of Troop Welfare
Femi Fani-Kayode has alleged that The Theatre Commander, Operation Lafiya Dole, Major General Olusegun Adeniyi has been sacked after a video of him went viral few days ago complaining about troops welfare.
In a tweet obtained by News9naija, Mr Femi alleged that He was relieved of his duties 2 days ago after the viral video.
He wrote,” Gen. Adeniyi, the gallant commander who led our troops in Operation Lafia Doyle & who appeared in a video that went viral 2 days ago complaining about the conditions that his troops were facing on the war front with BH was relieved of his appointment yesterday. What a pity! “
Recall Gen Adeniyi had that on 29th March 2020 in the viral video said, “We have been met with very strong resistance from Boko Haram since yesterday. They are more than pockets of insurgents. Today morning, and from every flank, not less than 15 gun trunks faced us. The Boko Haram terrorists fired more than 100 RPGs and mortars on us,”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Reps Member Dies In Plane Crashed
- Why We Destroyed School, Cart Away Cash In Taraba — Army
- FULL LIST: Akpabio Name Two Former Governors, Others In NDDC Contracts Scandal
- JUST IN!! Pressure Mounts On Buhari To Include Anambra In The List Of Oil Producing States
- Monday Latest And Trending Newspaper Headlines, August 3, 2020
Share this post with your Friends on