BREAKING!! Tension As Unknown Gunmen Killed Police Inspector, Burnt Him To Ashes
It came as a shock to learn that a police inspector had died in the Essien Udim local government area of Akwa Ibom State after being macheted and set on fire in his home by unknown gunmen.
Following a rise in illegal activities that culminated in the deaths of people and security personnel, Governor Udom Emmanuel prohibited the activity of motorcycles and tricycles in the local council and two others.
The latest incident, in Essien Udim’s Ikot Afangha district, comes after another police inspector was set ablaze inside a van at a checkpoint in the local government area’s Ikpe Annang junction.
Odiko Macdon, a spokesman for the state police, reported the new attack, which occurred on March 28, 2021.
In a quote, he said, “We are aware of the incident, and it is very unfortunate.” “We have yet to fully determine the incident’s remote and immediate triggers, which we will be able to do after the inquiries are completed.
CP Andrew Amiengheme, the Commissioner of Police, was deeply saddened, according to Macdon, and has consoled the bereaved family and ordered mass police operations in the region.
“Right now in the city, there is an ongoing operation, and hopefully the perpetrators will be arrested, and I can assure you that justice will be served at the conclusion of the investigation,” he added.
What Does the Government Do If A Senior Police Officer Is Arrested?
A Senior Police Officer has been set on fire.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company