Following the order by the court on the suspension of the All Progressives Congress, APC, the national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, Security Operatives have been deployed to man the Party’s National Secretariat in Abuja, Pulse reports.
Reports have it that four patrol jeeps belonging to the Nigeria Police were sighted at blocking the entrance of the Party’s Secretariat.
Abuja Court Suspends Adams Oshiomhole As APC National Chairman
Adams Oshiomhole, the national chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has been suspended by an FCT High Court in Jabi, Abuja,
Justice Danlami Senchi, on Wednesday, March 4, 2020, ordered Oshiomhole to step down pending the determination of the substantive suit seeking his perpetual removal as the APC chairman.
The judge said that political parties must be bound by their constitution and having been suspended by his ward, Comrade Oshiomhole is restrained from functioning as the National Chairman of the party pending the hearing and determination of the substantive suit
The judge fixed hearing for April 7 and 8, 2020.
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting