BREAKING!! Tension In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Bombs Four Divisional Police Headquarters
Popular Stories Right Now👇
HOT!! IPOB Transporting Bombs and Explosive Devices From Lagos To Imo State
Unknown gunmen detonate a bomb at a police station in Imo State, causing widespread panic.
Gunmen have burned down the Amandugba Divisional Police Headquarters in Imo State’s Isu Local Government Area.
It was Imo State’s fourth Divisional Police Headquarters to be destroyed in less than a week.
According to reports, the attackers threw combustible material at the police station, causing the fire.
The development heightened tensions in the state, as residents obeyed the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOBsit-at-home )’s command on Monday, according to WeetalknaijaBlog.
“Isu Divisional Police Headquarters is on fire right now,” stated a peasant who did not want his name publicized. The property has been enveloped in flames. The attackers placed explosives at the building, which quickly caught fire.
Bala Elkana, the Imo Police spokesperson, indicated he would respond when contacted, but had yet to do so as of the time of reporting this article.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates