BREAKING!! Tension Rise As Yoruba Nation Agitators Set For June 12 Nationwide Protest, Warn FG Against Bloodshed
On Saturday, June 12, Yoruba Nation agitators intend to stage “peaceful rallies” across the southwest region.
Pro-Yoruba nation protestors have conducted protests in states such as Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, and Ondo in the southwest.
NANS also announced June 12 as National Day of Peaceful Protest under the leadership of its National President, Comrade Sunday Asefon, to call on the government to act decisively to address insecurity.
Omoyele Sowore, the publisher of Sahara Reporters, has also called for a nationwide protest on June 12 against President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.
In a live video program aired on Wednesday night, Igboho’s spokesman, Olayomi Koiki, urged for southwest governors to collaborate with peaceful protesters throughout the exercise.
“Let us tell the Federal Government that the international community is watching this weekend, and if the military kills any Nigerian this weekend, it will be extremely hot,” he warned.
“The Yoruba Nation demonstration will take place in all parts of Yoruba land as well as the rest of the country.
“On Friday, the red alarm will go off. People should start stocking up on groceries on Friday night.
“This weekend, we are not backing down; we are preparing to reclaim what is rightfully ours.”
He also advised agitators to observe a Friday “fast.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates