Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritatively report that, a 40ft container has collided with a Scania bus at Agric bus stop going to Mile-2 on the Badagry Express road this morning.
As at the time of filing this report, Weetalknaija Daily Post confirmed that, there is no movement except driving against oncoming vehicle (one-way) on the partially open one side of the road by CCECC. Road users are advised to navigate through other alternative routes.
Unfortunately, there is no other passable alternative routes on this axis except through Iyana-Iba/ Igando road or through Ojo jetty to Mile-2, Liverpool or CMS Although LASTMA officials are on ground at scene.
More details to follow…
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360