Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritatively report that, a 40ft container has collided with a Scania bus at Agric bus stop going to Mile-2 on the Badagry Express road this morning.
As at the time of filing this report, Weetalknaija Daily Post confirmed that, there is no movement except driving against oncoming vehicle (one-way) on the partially open one side of the road by CCECC. Road users are advised to navigate through other alternative routes.
Unfortunately, there is no other passable alternative routes on this axis except through Iyana-Iba/ Igando road or through Ojo jetty to Mile-2, Liverpool or CMS Although LASTMA officials are on ground at scene.
More details to follow…
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst