BREAKING!! Thousand of Students Affected As Nigerian Government Barred Eight Popular Universities From Participating In The NYSC Program
The National Youths Service Corps, or NYSC, has barred graduates of eight international universities from participating in the service’s 2021 Batch A orientation course, according to information reaching us.
This information was released in a statement signed by the NYSC Director General and made available to Newsmen.
Al-Nahda International University (Niger Republic); Ecole Superieur Sainte Felicite (Benin Republic); Ecole Superieur D Administration et DEconomics (Benin Republic); Ecole Superieur DEnseignement Professionelle Le Berger – ESEP Le Berger (Benin Republic); Ecole Superieur DEnseignement Professionelle Le Berger – ESEP Le Berger (Benin Republic); Ecole Super (Benin Republic).
Others include the International University of Bamenda and the Institute Superieur de Comm. Dord Et De Management – ISFOP (Benin Republic) (Cameroon).
Shuaib Ibrahim, the NYSC’s director-general, recently accused universities in Benin of submitting unqualified applicants for the one-year mandatory national service.
He claimed that since taking office, he has discovered that some corps members have been returned to NYSC by their employers on the grounds that they are not eligible to teach, or that they are unable to learn, and so on.
He also reported that the scheme had recently arrested a large number of bogus corps members and turned them over to the police for prosecution.
NYSC has started an inquiry into the activities of the universities involved in the illegal practice, according to Ibrahim.
The Nigerian government established the National Youth Service Corps to promote unity and involve Nigerian graduates in nation-building and growth.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022