National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu on Tuesday cautioned against the haste in debating which zone of the country should produce the next president now.
Tinubu, who spoke with State House correspondents after a closed door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari, said such would affect the pace of governance by President Mohammadu Buhari’s government.
He cautioned that discussing 2023 the presidency would distract the government from providing people-oriented services such as roads, and other development agenda of the administration.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution