The Bauchi State governorship election petition tribunal has upheld the election of Governor Bala Mohammed.
Delivering the six-hour judgment on Monday, the chairman of the three-member panel, Justice Salihu Shuibu, announced the dismissal of the petition by the All Progressives Congress, (APC) and its candidate, Mohammed Abubakar.
Justice Salihu Shuibu ruled that the petition brought by the APC and its candidate, Barrister Mohammed Abubakar against the Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP) and its candidate, Senator Bala Mohammed lacks merit.
The tribunal had earlier rejected statements on oath of 27 out of 33 witnesses brought by the All Progressives Congress ( APC) and its guber candidate, Mohammed Abubakar.
The Lead Judge said that the petitioners failed to prove their petition beyond reasonable doubt.
“I hereby ruled that the election of the Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP) candidate , senator Bala Mohammed is valid,” he declared.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company