The Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, on Monday nullified the election of Hon. Kolapo Korede Osunsanya (KKO).
Osunsanya represents Ijebu Central Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
The Honourable Justice Wakkil Alkali Gana-led tribunal cancelled elections in units in Ward 5, Unit 5 in Ijebu Ode LGA; Ward 10, Unit 3 in Odogbolu LGA and the entire Ward 8 in Ijebu North LGA in the Federal Constituency on the grounds of irregularities.
The tribunal ordered that a rerun should be conducted within 90 days.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Barrister Taiwo Shote, had filed a petition challenging Osunsanya’s declaration as winner of the election by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in the February 23, 2019 election.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group