BREAKING!! Trouble Looms As Sweden Issues Strong Warning To Buhari Over Twitter Ban
Sweden reacted on Friday to the Nigerian government’s indefinite suspension, which was announced on Twitter.
In a tweet on its official account, the European country urged President Muhammadu Buhari to preserve ‘freedom of expression.’
Nigerians have a fundamental right to freedom of expression and access to information, according to the report.
READ ALSO 👇
- BREAKING!! PDP Rejects Suspension of Twitter By FG…
- BREAKING!! Twitter Rubbishes President Buhari, Deletes His Genocide Tweet Against Nigerians
- BREAKING!! Nigerians In Over 31 Cities To Join #BuhariMustGo# Nationwide Protest On June 12
- Video: Let Us Shut Down National Assembly If Can’t Save The Nation — Angry APC Senator Blasts Buhari
- Togetherness Is Not By Force, Allow Igbos Have Biafra So Peace Can Reign — Top Northern Group Tells Buhari
”Nigerians have a constitutional right to use their freedom of expression and access to information,” the tweet adds.
”This must be taken into consideration. Sweden’s #DriveForDemocracy #TwitterBan includes safeguarding free, independent media and civic venues for democratic voices.
The FG imposed a ban on Twitter just days after President Buhari’s menacing tweet towards the South East was erased.
Nigerians are using Twitter to perpetuate acts that are harmful to the country’s business survival, according to Minister of Information and Culture Lai Mohammed.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021