BREAKING!! Trouble Looms In Nigeria As Polytechnics, Judicial Workers, And Resident Doctors Go On Strike
The leadership of the Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics (ASUP) has called an indefinite strike.
Anderson Ezeibe, the union’s president, announced the news at a press conference in Abuja on Tuesday morning.
According to him, members of the union have vowed to close all Nigerian polytechnics unless their demands are met.
This comes as the federal government attempts to keep Polytechnic strikers at bay.
Judiciary staff and resident doctors have both gone on strike, according to Weetalknaija.
Soon, there will be more details…
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom