BREAKING!! Twitter Ban: FG Orders Immediate Prosecution Of VPN Users
Abubakar Malami, attorney-general of the federation (AGF), has ordered the prosecution of those violating the ban on Twitter.
The directive is in a statement issued by Umar Jibrilu Gwandu, media aide of Malami, on Saturday.
On Friday, Lai Mohammed, minister of information, announced the indefinite suspension of Twitter.
Twitter’s suspension by the federal government came two days after a post by President Muhammadu Buhari on the 1967 civil war was deleted by the microblogging platform.
Nigerians have been able to use virtual private network (VPN) to bypass the ban by the federal government.
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates