Chairman of Calabar Sports Commission, Mr Emmanuel Elom was attacked by hoodlums in his office in Calabar, the state capital.
In a telephone conversation with Mr Emmanuel Elom, informed Weetalknaija Blog that, the thugs were hired by the state Commissioner for Sports And Cinematography, Hon. Ofu Aya to attacked him in his office.
If you are a job seeker. Click Here to get latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today
Emmanuel Elom Said;
“Before my confirmation at the State House of Assembly as the Chairman of Calabar Sports Commission, the office space created for my commission has been occupied by the state Commissioner for sports and Cinematography. I took over the office after my confirmation, but to my greatest shocked when I arrived my office this morning, I saw the Sports Commissioner with thugs in my office”.
“He demanded that I must vacate the office for him, I thought he was joking, before I knew it. Some of the thugs pounded on one of my commissioners, they tore his shirt and, while two of the thugs attempts to attacked me, I resisted them, they proceeded to where my car was parked and broke some windscreen”.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021