The Kano State government has announced the death of two COVID-19 patients.
The State Ministry of Health confirmed the development on Monday.
It said, “As at 12:15 pm, 27th April, 2020, @KanostateNg records an additional 2 deaths of COVID-19.
“Total confirmed cases 77, 0 discharged, 3 deaths.”
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021