BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Strikes Again, Kill Five, Set Vehicles, Vigilance Office on Fire In Anambra
Five people have been confirmed killed by gunmen in Ozubulu, Anambra State’s Ekwusigo Local Government Area, Weetalknaija can authoritavely report.
The office and vehicles of the neighborhood vigilance group were set on fire.
One of those killed was a businessman whose name was unknown as of press time.
Ikenga Tochukwu, the State Police Public Relations Officer, confirmed the incident but claimed that he had not been briefed on the number of victims.
“Yes, there was an assault on Ozubulu, but not on the police station, but on the vigilante office by the hoodlums,” the PPRO said.
They arrived in Sienna vehicles and motorcycles and invaded the vigilante’s office. Normalcy has been restored after security operatives were deployed to the area.”
According to him, the incident occurred around 7 p.m. on Sunday.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates