Unrest In Ondo As Gunmen Killed Prominent Monarch
Gunmen have reportedly assassinated the Olufon of Ifon , Oba Isreal Adeusi, in the Ose Local Government Area of Ondo State.
It was learnt that the monarch attended the monthly meeting of the state council of Obas in Akure and was returning to his domain around 4pm when he was attacked by the gunmen.
The gunmen who were hiding in the bush along the highway attacked his vehicle at Elegbeka area and shot severally at his vehicle in an attempt to stop the driver from fleeing.
Reports had it that the monarch was hit by some of the bullets rained at his vehicle.
He was said to have been rushed to the Federal Medical Centre in Owo where he gave up the ghost.
The spokesperson of the state police command Tee Leo lkoro confirmed the incident and explained that a high-levelled search party has begun in the area to ensure that the perpetrators were caught and brought to book.
BREAKING!! Unrest In Ondo As Gunmen Killed Prominent Monarch
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation