BREAKING : We have received Supreme Court Judgment, Says INEC
Information reaching www.weetalknaija.com.ng gathered that the Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC) has received the supreme Court judgment on Bayelsa States Election Governorship Election Delivered yesterday.
As it stand now , all eyes are on INEC to give the final verdict, on whether to go on with the swearing in ceremony of Douye Diri, the Candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP.
Recall Supreme Court sacked David Lyon, over his deputy different Certificates, Meanwhile Ejes Gist have obtained the original Copy of the Judgement
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- LET’S DISCUSS!! Be Sincere, Are You Able To Get Three Meal Daily During This “Stay-At-Home” Period?
- BREAKING : Tension In Aso Rock As Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Where Buhari Is “Hiding” (See Shocking Facts & Evidences)
- Coronavirus lockdown causes global shortage of condoms
- Despite Doing “Press-Up”, TB Joshua Prophecy Fails Again As Coronavirus Cases Rises To 97,Nigerians React
- COVID-19: Eat healthy, limit alcohol, avoid sugary drinks, exercise — WHO warns
Share this post with your Friends on