BREAKING : We have received Supreme Court Judgment, Says INEC
Information reaching www.weetalknaija.com.ng gathered that the Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC) has received the supreme Court judgment on Bayelsa States Election Governorship Election Delivered yesterday.
As it stand now , all eyes are on INEC to give the final verdict, on whether to go on with the swearing in ceremony of Douye Diri, the Candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP.
Recall Supreme Court sacked David Lyon, over his deputy different Certificates, Meanwhile Ejes Gist have obtained the original Copy of the Judgement
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- Tension as Suspected case of Coronavirus in Lagos under investigation ( Full Details )
- Latest Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2020/2021
- Teenage girl stabs boyfriend to death over N3,000 in Ogun
- Fire razes Gboko Sec. School hostel in Benue
- Why Saudi Arabia bans religious pilgrims from visiting Mecca or Medina
Share this post with your Friends on