As stimulus checks were set to hit bank accounts Wednesday, Wells Fargo users were experiencing outages across the nation.
According to downdetector.com, Wells Fargo users began reporting outages at around 7 a.m. MT Wednesday, with over 6,000 reports pouring in at around 7:45 a.m. MT.
After President Joe Biden signed the latest stimulus package, the American Rescue Plan, into law last week, Americans began seeing $1,400 stimulus checks hit their accounts.
Checks were set to be deposited Wednesday in Chase and Wells Fargo accounts via direct deposit.
An estimated 85% of Americans are eligible for the payments, with a goal of having millions of payments disbursed in the next few weeks.
Downdetector reported users were having the most problems with online banking and mobile banking through Wells Fargo.
While Wells Fargo had yet to address the problems, Twitter users were quick to draw attention to them.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company