Breaking : Wilfred Ndidi becomes highest-paid Super Eagles Player in Europe
Leicester City’s Wilfred Ndidi is the highest-paid Super Eagles player in Europe this season, Sports Extra reports.
The 22-year-old, who joined the Foxes from Genk for £17m in 2016, earns £3.9m per annum, (approximately £75,000 a week) according to a study by Spotrac.
Ndidi, barring any last-minute hitch, will play his 100th game for Leicester City in Saturday’s clash against Brighton & Hove Albion at the King Power Stadium.
He is also the fifth highest earner at Leicester behind Jamie Vardy (£7.28m), Kasper Schmeichel (£6.76m), Johnny Evans (£4.16m) and Adrien Silva (£4.16m).
In second place is Kelechi Iheanacho who earns £60,000 per week (£3.12m). Iheanacho has found regular time hard to come by at Leicester, fueling speculations he may be sent out on loan when the January transfer window reopens.
Alex Iwobi who joined Everton from Arsenal last summer for £40m, pockets £50,000 per week, (£2.6m) making him the third-highest Eagles earner.
Completing the top five are Trabzonspor’s Anthony Nwakaeme and Watford’s Isaac Success. Both earn £32,000 and £30,000 respectively weekly.
In sixth place is former Eagles skipper, Mikel Obi, who earns £30,000 per week while the pair of Torino’s Ola Aina and Kenneth Omeruo take home £20,000 weekly each.
William Troost-Ekong and Leon Balogun complete the top 10 list with weekly earnings of £19,500 and £18,269 respectively.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited