BREAKING!! Yobe Governor, Hope Uzodinma Arrived Calabar Over Ayade’s Defection
WeetalknaijaBlog has learned that Cross River Governor Ayade is expected to announce his defection to the ruling APC soon.
According to Weetalknaija, this is unrelated to the visit of All Progressive Congress (APC) governors in Calabar, Cross River’s capital, on Wednesday night to urge Governor Ben Ayade to switch from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Governors from the All Progressive Congress (APC) gathered in Calabar just two weeks after a group from the PDP’s Governors Forum came to persuade him not to leave the party.
Yobe Governor Mai Mala Buni, who is also the head of the APC’s National Caretaker Committee, led the APC delegation.
Buni landed in Calabar on Wednesday evening to join Governor Hope Uzodima of Imo, who had already been on the ground.
Governor Dave Umahai of Ebonyi and a number of other APC governors are slated to visit the state.
They’re meeting with Ayade in the State Executive Chambers right now to finalize his defection.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates