Former Senator representing Kaduna central in the National Assembly, Senator Shehu Sani, has challenged the Nigeria police to show pictorial proof that the police have killed over 250 terrorists in the counter terrorism combat in Ansaru Kaduna state.
The Nigeria police have been celebrating its victory over the terrorists insisting that it has destroyed their bases and sent them packing.
The police in a statement released by the force public relations officer, Frank Mba, also said the operations against the terrorists have led to the death of dreaded terrorists, kidnappers and Boko Haram commanders.
But Senator Shehu Sani, who has been very vocal against the President Muhammadu administration, challenged the police not to deceive Nigerians
He said: “My advice to our forces fighting the Ansaru in Kaduna; just invite the media and show them the ‘250 bandits casualties’ and those you captured during your operations, for most people nowadays, seeing is believing.”
While some Nigerians agreed with him, others called on Nigerians to believe the report released by the police.
One Abiola oladeji Olumu said: “But if the narrative is “bandit kill 200 people”, no one will ask for evidence. But because police is involved here, we doubted their narrative. Let’s try and belief our security men and women.”
But Omooluwa Jarodi said: “The same people that claim to destroy bandits camps in Kaduna, can’t do the same to boko haram on Damaturu-Maiduguri highway. This country is a joke.
“Buhari rode in the back of insecurity to power in 2015. Yet things are getting worst.”
- Rotary Club Of Calabar -Tinapa Honors Honorable Mrs Blessing Egbara With A Meritorious Award (Photos)
- School Reopening: Wike Talks Tough, Vow To Sanction Schools That Violates COVID-19 Protocols
- Trouble Looms In Nigeria As 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court
- BREAKING!! Lawmaker Cries To Buhari As Herdsmen Takes Over His Community
- CRIME WATCH: N2.67Billion School Feeding Funds Found In Private Accounts – ICPC
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Phillips Outsourcing 2020 Bank Contact Center Agents Recruitment (1,000 Openings)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Virgin-Landmarts
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020