The Kogi state Governor Yahaya Bello respondede to a threat from Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau as he bragged and give warning to the President Muhammad Buhari After the current attack in Borno State and Shekau demand for negotiation with the Federal Government to swap his member arrested with the kidnapped Chibuk girls.
www.weetalknaija.com.ng gathered that, this morning, Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State disagreed with the Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau’s request and made it cleared that the Federal Government won’t allow a meeting with terrorist and let him know that they would found them and arrest them all with full Army force.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution