It looks like a Twitter war is about to begin between former Senator who represented Kaduna Central in the 8th Senate, Senator Shehu Sani and personal assistant to President Mohammadu Buhari on new media Mr. Bashir Ahmed.
The issue started when Senator Shehu Sani tweeted that even though majority of Muslims are victims of Boko Haram, it does not negate the that fact Boko Haram has much Hatred for Christians.
But Bashir Ahmed’s response wasn’t cool with the Senator when he said that Senator Sani might be part of them since he is an unbeliever.
He advised Senator Sani to use his position as a Political blogger to correct the stereotype.
Senator Sani in his reply described Bashir Ahmed as a resemblance of Boko Haram members whose goatee and facial expression is the same as theirs.
This verbal attacks between the former Senator and Buhari’s aid is one that is likely to escalate considering recent controversy of whether Muslims or Christians have had the fair share of killings by Boko Haram.
You may like to read: 118 year old woman appointed as special adviser in Bayelsa State
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation