Former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has blamed Nigerians for the incessant attacks and killings by suspected Fulani herdsmen around the country.
According to the former presidential aide, President Muhammadu Buhari and the herdsmen were laughing at Nigerians.
Omokri believes that the attacks and killings will go on because what Nigerians do is only to talk.
Akelicious had reported that Funke Olakunrin, Afenifere leader’s daughter, met her untimely death when gunmen ambushed her vehicle and other travellers near Ore, Ondo State, killing her on the spot and wounding her female aide.
The attack has sparked nationwide outrage, amidst claims that it was carried out by herdsmen who wanted to kidnap the 58-year-old. But things soon returned to normalcy.
The police, however, blamed the attack on armed robbers and kidnappers.
Omokri pointed out that the issue of Funke’s death have been forgotten and the youth have returned to the television screens for the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality show.
He tweeted, “HERDSMEN will keep killing Nigerians? Because all we do is talk.
“Look at the Afenifere leader’s daughter’s death. 2 weeks and we moved on to #BBNaija.
“RUGA is going on in secret. We are focused on Neymar and Fatoyinbo.
“General @MBuhari and herdsmen are LAUGHING
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line