A lot has been said by Nigerians after the #EndSARS protest, most especially the issue of president using silence as the only answer to the youths’ cries.
The president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has eventually appealed to the citizens of Nigeria to exercise patience for his administration.
He said this in a town hall meeting he had with the the traditional rulers, market women and youths in Ilorin, Kwara State.
According to his spokesman, Lai Mohammed, he appealed on behalf of the president and added that the present administration holds strongly the desires and aspirations of Nigerian youths. He said that a lot of projects had been put in place before the pandemic served as a destroyer to them.
The Minister of Information and Culture said that, “If we have not done enough or we have not touch everybody, we appeal that you please bear with us. In the first instance, what we have is less than 60 per cent of the revenue that was available to other governments that came before us. We all know what we suffered during COVID 19, and as we are just trying to recover from this we also face another crisis.
We appeal that you should please assist the government and be patient.This government is dedicated to serving the people and we will continue to try our best to do so. I thank you all for your perseverance, understanding and patience”
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021