President Muhammadu Buhari has found a successor for Inspector General of Police (IGP) Ibrahim Idris who’s retiring from the service tomorrow.
Newspoint Media fully gathered that the President Buhari made his various as we communicate from the guidelines of most licensed officers of the Nigeria Police Force that was supplied to him.
The chosen one, AIG Abubakar Adamu Mohammed who hails from Lafia in Nasarawa State, in step with sources from the Presidency might be launched tomorrow.
Newspoint Media obtained the details of AIG Adamu who was launched from the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), nevertheless sources on the Presidency talked about the official announcement might be made tommorow.
The new IGP was as quickly as a deputy commissioner of police in Ekiti State and he had served on the Interpol and the FCIID, Alagbon for some years sooner than he grew to turn into AIG.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021